Monday, November 9, 2009
Survival of the Fittest!
The boy was immediately sat down and interrogated. It was intense, there was ice-cream and brownies and a smile on everyone's face, but he survived. She played the world's cutest tour guide as she took him around town. She showed him every site and introduced him to a few close friends. She made sure they visited the Temple grounds to see just how eternal this boy's perspective really was. In her white sweater he held her close in front of the Temple, and there he told her for the first time, "I love you." She just smiled and then took him to see her father. Dad was very ill but took the time to examine this young man. Fortunately for the boy, Dad approved completely. The weekend was over too soon; there just hadn't been enough time for all the epic ex-boyfriend stories and awkward highschool pictures. They hit the road for home, planning their next weekend's adventure. Join us next week when our capable couple travels into the rugged wilderness of the backwoods of Arizona!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
did you tell him about your second dad that he has to meet and pass the scrutiny test. I made Tiffy do it....twice.
ReplyDeletelove ya,
Bobby
Yay for Snowflake! I love that place. Many good times to be had in the Nichols Home. Promise! But I'm sure by now you have already began to experience that.
ReplyDeleteAs one of his interregators...I wholeheartedly approve :)
ReplyDelete